V okviru EUNEG so bili doseženi vsi zadani cilji in z njimi povezani rezultati projekta.
Med njimi je potrebno še posebej izpostaviti nov študijski program, ki je bil v celoti ali delno akreditiran na vseh 8 partnerskih univerzah v Moldovi, Rusiji in Ukrajini.
Nov EUNEG Master Study Programme traja 2 leti oz. 4 semestre (120 ECTS - 30 ECTS na semester).
Študijski program obsega 9 obveznih predmetov in 3 izbirne glede na izbrano specializacijo.
Seznam obveznih in izbirnih predmetov:
1. Legal and political system of the EU
2. EU system in the field of justice and home affairs
3. Public services management and EU standards on good governance
4. Democracy and European integration - achievements and shortcomings
5. Regional development and economic planning in the EU
6. EU foreign, security and defence policies
7. EU neighbourhood policy
8. Legal aspects of economic relations between the EU and its Eastern European neighbours
9. Legal measures and procedures for fighting corruption
10. Legal aspects of business contracts between EU and non-EU enterprises
Specialisation I: Particular aspects of Russia, Ukraine and Moldova cooperation with the EU
11.-13. Cooperation in the fields of education, culture and science between Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and the EU
14. Cooperation with EU concerning migration, asylum and combating crime (common syllabus with specific parts concerning Russia, Ukraine and Moldova)
15. Territorial and cross-border cooperation of Russia, Ukraine and Moldova with the EU (common syllabus with specific parts concerning Russia, Ukraine and Moldova)
Specialisation II: Good governance’s theory and practice, discrimination and human rights
16. Local and region governance, democracy and the role of citizens in EU and in partner country (common syllabus with specific parts concerning Russia, Ukraine and Moldova)
17. Domestic and international procedures for the victims of discrimination and violation of human rights (common syllabus with specific parts concerning Russia, Ukraine and Moldova)
18. Promoting and implementing democratic principles and human rights standards in EU and partner countries (common syllabus with specific parts concerning Russia, Ukraine and Moldova).